Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Do you have to be in the US for the 365-day rule?

Recommended Posts

Do you need to be physically in the US to use the 365-day rule that allows for 7th year of H1-B 365 days after PERM filing, or will US consulates apply the provision for a new H1-B visa as well? Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post

That works for any H1 extension. Your employer would have to file an H1 petition extension. When that's approved you can get a new H1 visa.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this