All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
surajkandukuri

Delay in Receipt Generation due to Covid-19

Applied for H1B Transfer and packet sent on 3/26 to USCIS. Heard it usually takes 2 or 3 Business Days to generate Receipt, but i am still waiting for Receipt Generation. Would like to know if anyone can share some light wrt to processing times during Covid-19. 

My h4 check and my employer h1b checks were cashed on 4/9/2020. But it does not have receipt number on the back side of the check.  Still waiting to get the email . Time Line so far : Packet Received by Nebraska : 3/27/2020. Check Cashed on 4/9/2020 : Total Working Days : 10 Working days

If the checks are cashed then that is a good sign. Receipt notices should show up in a week or so. 

I got the same situation on my transfer. Application Recieved Date: Mar 23rd 2020, yet to recieve the Reciept Number. Attorney says it may be delayed due to Covid-19.

I hope you should have received your approval . Nebraska locations are processing very fast in regular processing

I have same issue. My paperwork went on 4/10/2020 and we still do not have any receipt number

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, DavidA said:

I got the approval on my Transfer. 

Congrats! So your got approval before receiving the receipt notice? Cool.

My petition to transfer to H4 was sent to Phoenix facility on April 14th. I haven’t received a Notice yet and my checks haven’t been deposited either!