Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cks2016

H1B transfer

Recommended Posts

Hello Gurus:

Following is my situation:

1:My I-140 was approved, & current H1B is valid till 2023.

2:I got an excellent offer from top notch firm,& they r ready to proceed with my H1B.

As premium processing was suspended,they want me to join on receipt.

 

My qns:

1:I am DBA & about to get into TAM role..i have MCA degree.LCA was approved last week.

Any chances of my H1B transfer being rejected by USCIS on any ground..like in terms of titles differences..

2:Given the uncertain times,Corona virus,am unable to decide what to do.

3:Company is excellent in terms of pay & shares.Spent  6 months in prep to get thru this company.

Any thoughts,or advice?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Any chances of my H1B transfer being rejected by USCIS on any ground..like in terms of titles differences.. ... Nobody can predict your future and confirm your answer. Sorry this is simple forum. If your case is good and your background is good you will get else no. You only can decide whether there are any red signs in your case or not...

Finally it comes to your decision. I advise stay at same place where you are do not change now. Lets virus times pass by...

Share this post


Link to post

No one can tell you what will be the chances of approval. Taking a risk is completely up to you. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×