Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which document to fill for humanitarian b2 visa

Recommended Posts

I am a bit confused about which form I need to fill online to file for a humanitarian b2 visa. Is it I131 or I539?. I am currently on my H1b grace period.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now