H1B transfer while premium processing is suspended

I am working with company A and got an offer from company B.
B is filing my visa transfer in regular process as USCIS temporarily suspended premium processing.
I told company B that I'll only join once H1B transfer get approved. I'll still be an employee of company A till then.
So, I have below questions:
1) During the visa transfer process which may take 4-6 months, in case I need to travel international, can I still travel? Since, I'm still employee of company A (visa valid till 2021) and transfer application with B is still pending with USCIS?
2) H4 application for spouse can only be filed after my H1B visa approval with company B processed? I have to take care of her H4 visa application on my own. Company B won't file H4 transfer.
3) Spouse H4 EAD extension can still be filed with current H1B approval notice from company A and pending H1B transfer application with company B?

Thanks,
Aarav

On 4/3/2020 at 3:15 PM, Aarav27 said:

I am working with company A and got an offer from company B.
B is filing my visa transfer in regular process as USCIS temporarily suspended premium processing.
I told company B that I'll only join once H1B transfer get approved. I'll still be an employee of company A till then.
So, I have below questions:
1) During the visa transfer process which may take 4-6 months, in case I need to travel international, can I still travel? Since, I'm still employee of company A (visa valid till 2021) and transfer application with B is still pending with USCIS?
2) H4 application for spouse can only be filed after my H1B visa approval with company B processed? I have to take care of her H4 visa application on my own. Company B won't file H4 transfer.
3) Spouse H4 EAD extension can still be filed with current H1B approval notice from company A and pending H1B transfer application with company B?

Thanks,
Aarav

1. Yes, but its not recommended to travel while the case is pending. 

2. H4 can be filed with the H1 peititon by Emp B. When if her H4 expiring?

3. Yes.