H1B Extension denied; How to appeal

My H1B Extension RFE is denied on Mar-30-2020.  Considering Coronovirus situation, i cannot travel back to India. I am moving to a new project and new location (around 10 miles difference from my old location) with a same client from Apr-01-2020. I am going to do LCA posting and amendment is not required for this movement. But I am not sure that I can work for a new project as my H1B extension is denied for my old project with the same client.

My Details:

PERM filed on Dec-02-2019 - Awaiting response

H1B Maxout ends on Oct-13-2019

Am I eligible to appeal against my H1B extension denial? 

Please advise what should I do to extend my stay in USA?

I am moving to new project in a new location (3.4 miles difference between old location and the new location) under the same client from Apr-01-2020. As my H1B extension is denied on Mar-30-2020, am I eligible to apply H1B extension amendment for the new project? But my employer is saying that H1B amendment is not required just LCA posting is enough. Since i am unable to work in USA after my H1B denial, can i apply for H1B extension amendment for my new project? Please advice is there any way to continue my employment in USA.