Concurrent H1B followed by change of employer

nvap

Hello:

Questions about concurrent H1B.

1. Current consulting company A has a concurrent H1B filing.
Although I never received a copy of I129, I am pretty sure that it was a concurrent H1B filing since they hired me when I received a severance from my previous employer and there was an overlap of employment during which time I was told overlap was allowed.
2. New company B filed H1B as "change of employer" with "New concurrent employment" unchecked and USCIS has just received my application allowing me to work.

My question is:
A. Can I continue working for both companies A and B on H1B since one of them is a concurrent H1B? or
B. Since the new petition with company B is "change of employer", I cannot work with both companies A and B simultaneously.

Thanks in advance and appreciate your responses.

Thank you for your responses. Since the latest petition is a "change of employer" with no "New Concurrent Employment" selected, it looks like I would not be able to work simultaneously for both companies.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:07 PM, gopalakrishnach said:

A. In some cases you can but I feel you will be making things complicated for you now or in future.

B. You asking question or let us know the reason?