Question of H1B Transfer - Bridge petition

I am wondering if the H1B transfer while an H1B extension is pending causes a bridge petition based on H-1B validity end date or the I-94 expiration date? 

So, I am currently with Company A with an H1B validity of 03/30/2020 (I-797) and I-94 validity (I-797) of 4/10/2020. Company A filed for the extension and got an RFE. If I want to move to company B, should they file the transfer prior to H1B expiry or the I-94 expiry to avoid bridge petition and having to travel outside the country for stamping? Company A will not file for RFE response and will request for H1B revocation as soon as I move out. Also Company A SOC code is 15-1132 (Software developer) and Company B's SOC code is 15-1111 (Lead Architect). Would that increase chances of rejection with company B? TIA

10 hours ago, vkanuri1 said:

I am wondering if the H1B transfer while an H1B extension is pending causes a bridge petition based on H-1B validity end date or the I-94 expiration date?

I94 expiry date.

File the transfer before i94 expiry date to avoid a bridge petition. If you apply before I94 expiry date, you can request an extension of stay.

SOC code will depend on your job duties and changes to SOC code will not be a factor for rejection (at least as far I know).