H1B transfer rejected

I have an MBA from a top tire b school in the US. I used up the OPT that comes with it (B-School was not stem eligible). I had a H1B from my prior stay in the US which my employer tried to transfer. It was initiated before OPT expired but I had to go on loss of work leave while I waited the result. Ultimately the transfer was denied (a few days back). I am yet to receive the physical receipt explaining the reason.

What are my options?

1. Can I apply for other jobs?
  2. Can I apply for Day 1 CPT?
  3. How long can I stay in this country?

Due to the COVID situation, I am not ok moving my family through flights(my children are US Citizens). I am not sure how long before the situation gets better. What are my options if I am willing to wait here even without employment?

Just even thinking of fraudulent day 1 CPT shows that you are not from a top-tier school. People from such schools don't even think about signing up with a fraud day 1 CPT school.

Also, pretty much all universities are closed right now.

You have  a 60 day grace period from the OPT expiration. If that's over you need to leave the country. Any new H1 would be with consular notification only.

6 hours ago, nooneknows1 said:

Can I apply for other jobs in this period?

If you are past the 60 day grace period of the F1 any H1 would only be approved for Consular Notification. You won't be able to work, and you would have to travel abroad to get an H1 visa.