Join Employer on Receipt Notice, With PP is already suspended for at least two months

wwer

I am with Employer A, And Employer B wants to do my H1b transfer. Because of coronavirus PP is already suspended till June 29, 2020 as earliest. Wants to take expert advice from all of you guys on below situation. 

1) Should I join Emp B on receipt notice while PP is suspended? Also, Emp A is a smaller consultant while B is full-time opportunity for GC processing as well. 

2) What would happen if I join Emp B (Take risk) and i got Rejection/RFE? Can I re-join A if they didn't revoke my petition? 

Totally confused with the situation. Please advice. 

Stay safe, Be home.   

On 3/21/2020 at 5:07 PM, wwer said:

I am with Employer A, And Employer B wants to do my H1b transfer. Because of coronavirus PP is already suspended till June 29, 2020 as earliest. Wants to take expert advice from all of you guys on below situation. 

1) Should I join Emp B on receipt notice while PP is suspended? Also, Emp A is a smaller consultant while B is full-time opportunity for GC processing as well. 

2) What would happen if I join Emp B (Take risk) and i got Rejection/RFE? Can I re-join A if they didn't revoke my petition? 

Totally confused with the situation. Please advice. 

Stay safe, Be home.   

You can take the risk if you have Valid I94.