intend to revoke Got a notice to employer

Hello friends, 

Posted for one of my friend

His H1b got approved employer A on october 2019 and he transfer.red his employer to another company in december. now got the intend to revoke notice to his employer B. can any one Explain what are the next actions he can take,

Can he submit counter to that notice.

Can he transfer to employer C.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:37 PM, vamsi@123 said:

Hello friends, 

Posted for one of my friend

His H1b got approved employer A on october 2019 and he transfer.red his employer to another company in december. now got the intend to revoke notice to his employer B. can any one Explain what are the next actions he can take,

Can he submit counter to that notice.

Can he transfer to employer C.

He can reply to the revoke notice and if it is still revoked he can do an appeal.

Since its B's notice that is being revoked, he should still be able to transfer to C.

The H1B notice to revoke typically involves employer fraud and USCIS does not consider your H1B time with that employer, B in this case, to be lawful status. 
You may be out of status already now and your H1 transfer to C will not come with a new I94.

better to get new H1b petition approved from a legit employer and go for a new stamp and enter back to clean the slate.