Dismissed & Sealed Charges, Visa Revoked - Chance of Getting a New Visa?

I'm an international student in New York state holding F1 visa. In 2018 I got into an unfortunate incident after finding and testing a glitch in the school's student portal. I got arrested, investigated and fingerprinted by police a few days later, and charged with Computer Trespass and Unlawful Possession of Personal ID several months later. Subsequently, my student visa was revoked. At the same time, I was put on disciplinary probation and given a one-year suspension by the university. Following the suggestions of my attorney, I transferred to a community college during the suspension so that my SEVIS status maintained active and was eligible to remain in the U.S., and then transferred back to my original institution to finish my bachelor's degree. Both charges were dismissed (Motion to Dismiss Granted, Sealed 160.50) in 2019.

I will graduate at the end of this semester and have got the acceptance letter from several master's programs. I am planning on going back to my home country this summer to reapply for a new visa for my graduate study. I'm wondering what my chance of getting a new visa will be, and what documents I should prepare before talking with the consular officer. Thank you.