Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Music Certification from Foothill College - will I get a job with work visa?

Recommended Posts


My cousin has secured admission to Foothill college (community college) in California to study Digital Music. It is not a degree course. Once he completes his course, he gets 1 year OPT apparently. If any employer wants to hire him, can the sponsor his H1B? or is there some other Visa of this category? What are his chances of being able to get a work visa with what he is studying and what he will be doing (something in music with hopefully some entertainer)?


Share this post

Link to post

AN H1 requires a 4-year college degree. THis is not even a degree program, so there is absolutely no way to get an H1.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now