Question Regarding Petition Number in Visa Appointment Website

I work for a Client in Location A. My H1-B Was approved in 2019  from 1-Oct until 31-Dec, 2019. My Employer applied for my extension and it got extended until Dec 31, 2021.  In Feb 2020, My Work Location changed to B, and My employer filed H1-B Amendment Petition, which was also approved.  Now I have 3 Petition numbers : H1-B Approval,  Extension and Amendment. Which one should I enter in my Appointment Application (USTravelDocs Website). 

Also, I am not sure, If i will receive my approval notice for amendment in time .I am travelling to India on 2-Apr, 2020. Please Advice.

Edited by ajayb90
  • 1 month later...

Hi!

The receipt number of most recent H1B Amendment approval, which reflects your updated work location is one that you should use on your DS-160 Application Form and to schedule an interview.

It is important to produce all relevant documents at the time of the visa interview. Should you have any questions, you may write to info@murthyindia.com to avail a consultation.