H1B Layoff and Transfer Question

I am currently on h1b visa with employer A and i have got a layoff date of april 6th and i have valid stamping of company A in my passport till feb 2021. I have 2 job offers from company B to put me a client X and Company C to put me at a client Y. Client X does not give client letter while Client Y gives client letter. Given that context, the question i have is - Can i file for h1b transfer to both company B and Company C at the same time ? what happens if Company C h1b transfer approves first and i want to join company B and vice-versa ? I am looking to internally transfer inside Company A and if i find a job internally and either company B or Company C h1b transfer is successful - do company A need to file for h1b transfer back to them ?

6 hours ago, surajkandukuri said:

Can i file for h1b transfer to both company B and Company C at the same time ?

Yes.

what happens if Company C h1b transfer approves first and i want to join company B and vice-versa ?

You can decide which one to work for if both are approved, order in which they are approved doesn't matter.

do company A need to file for h1b transfer back to them ?

Techinically Yes, but it will depend on how long it takes too. Let your attorney make the call. 

Can i file for h1b transfer to both company B and Company C at the same time ? --- Yes.

what happens if Company C h1b transfer approves first and i want to join company B and vice-versa ? By april 6th if B is approved you can join directly. After arpil 6th depending on your case either join C and jump to B else join B directly.

I am looking to internally transfer inside Company A and if i find a job internally and either company B or Company C h1b transfer is successful - do company A need to file for h1b transfer back to them ?---- depending at the moment sometimes yes. A can guide you.