Initial H1B Status is 'Intent to Revoke Sent' - Transfer is Approved

HIK

Hi,

My H1B got approved and started on October 1st 2019 and valid till September 8th 2022.This petition was based on in-house project.I filed an amendment with the other project which was at client location and amendment got approved for 3 years with no issues.Suddenly my H1B status changed to 'Intent to Revoke Sent' due to in-house project.But my H1b transfer(Product based company) got approved for 3 years which was filed exactly 2 days before the intent to revoke notice sent to the employer.Will this approval gets effected with the initial H1B revoke?. My employer still have 30 days to respond.I am just looking for the options to  withdraw/file new petition without affecting the current approved petition. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thank you,

Pretty much none of the usual desi consulting companies have "in-house" projects. That's usually all fake. In-house projects cost a lot of money, and consulting companies don't have that kind of money, given that the consulting business is very low margin.

When was the amendment filed? Was it before the H1 started?

On 3/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, JoeF said:

Pretty much none of the usual desi consulting companies have "in-house" projects. That's usually all fake. In-house projects cost a lot of money, and consulting companies don't have that kind of money, given that the consulting business is very low margin.

When was the amendment filed? Was it before the H1 started?

Thank you for your response. My amendment was filed after  2 and half months of my H1B Start Date.

On 3/6/2020 at 10:57 AM, gopalakrishnach said:

You can check status of any H1B online. Give your latest external client approved H1B receipt number and see. This will take precedence andyour current status. I feel you are good .

Yes my current approved H1B transfer status shows "Approved" and initial petition shows "Intent to revoke sent"

On 3/6/2020 at 8:57 AM, NotAnAttorney said:

There is a good chance that your Employer is hiding information.

If that petition i s going to be revoked for finding fraud, then it's gonna haunt you forever.

By book, if the cap counted petition is revoked for fraud, then any future cap-exempt petitions based on that would be denied.

Thank you for your response. I consulted an attorney as per them we can't have estimates whether the new petition is going to be revoked or not.To be on safer side i need to file new H1B. 

• 2 weeks later...