221(g)

I am on an h4 visa since 2016 and recently came to India on sept 2019 for my grandmothers health and eventual demise on February 2020. I have been charged with petit larceny in new york in Feb of 2019 and was charged but not prosecuted as there wasn't evidence provided. The court gave me a declined to prosecute letter . when I applied for visa stamping in India through Dropbox they sent a 221(g) asking me for a interview. When I attended the interview they have asked me for a deposition letter(which is impossible as they was no court case or prosecution involved) and the amount they claimed I took which is also not written anywhere. I consulted my attorney who said the same of there being no deposition letter as I wasn't prosecuted. 

I handed all the documents I had including the charge sheet and the declined to prosecute letter. 

I heard back from the embassy again to submit my passport and I submitted it on 13th febuary 2020 but I did not hear anything back nor did I get my passport back.

When I tracked my case on ceac.status.gov it shows admin processing and now refused.

How can I proceed further?