1 Year on 221g and no response from Consulate

It's been 1 year I attended the interview at Hyderabad and VO issued 221g on the date of the interview and returned the passport and from then, nobody contacted me, my employer or my client. I lost the client in June last year. What are the best possible options I can do now to get the status of Visa and is it possible to transfer h1 to the new employer or do we need to file a new H1 under the cap? My last H1 is valid until  Sep 2021. Any kind of info is appreciated. BTW the only thing  I'm doing is sending emails to Consulate for which I'm getting automated responses.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi,

It is unfortunate that your previous visa application ran into problems. From your email, it is not clear if you previously worked in the U.S. pursuant to H1B status. If your change of status was approved or had a H1B visa issued in the past, then, another employer may be able to file a fresh H1B petition for you. Once this is approved, you may appear for another visa interview after formally withdrawing the previous pending visa application. To understand your eligibility for another H1B Petition, please consult a qualified attorney. You may contact our affiliate office in U.S. (https://www.murthy.com/contact-us/) to understand your options.