Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Converting from EB3 to EB2

Recommended Posts

Was recently promoted within my company to a higher position and our legal team decided to convert my existing EB3 to EB2. My priority date is 2014. However I have an offer from some other company which said it convert but I would need to wait for 6 months before they can start conversion from EB3 to EB2(they might also not do it though unlikely). I am now thinking if I should just stay with current company and do this conversion.

1) Is it more risky to have my current company do the conversion instead of the new company ? How much risky this is really since I was promoted recently which motivated this change.

2) I will loose 6 months once I join the new company. How much does this matter in my case ?

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now