All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
myvisaquery

H4 pending, Driving license renewal issues in texas

Hi, My H4 processing is in pending, went to Texas DMV for renewal, 2nd verification states “ lawful presence is pending” and sent 3rd verification to USCIS. 

Is anyone knows any information about what will happen to driving license renewal when H4 processing is in pending and waiting for 3rd verification from USCIS.

Hi, 3rd verification came stating “ uscis couldn’t verify my status “ and driving license people are telling me I need to take an appointment with uscis and get “ lawful presence verified” then I can get driving license , I tried calling uscis but it’s no use. Based on current scenario, my H4 approval will take year end to get.

Is anyone having any information about renewal of driving license, when h4 processing is pending. Thank You.

Hope this helps:

https://www.dps.texas.gov/driverlicense/documents/verifyinglawfulpresence.pdf

Applicants for extension of status, change of status, petition for nonimmigrant worker, with a pending I-918 application, or other pending category. -

Immigration documentation with an alien number or I-94 number

This can include but is not limited to a form I-797 indicating a pending application for an extension of status, change of status, petition for nonimmigrant worker, or other pending category.