Client Change on H1B

Hi, 

I am currently on H1B visa, which was approved in OCT 2019.  Initially, in April, my H1B is filled for an inhouse project, but by the time my H1B is approved, I started working for the client. The new client location is under the same MSA of my initial H1B filing and also under a 10mile radius. And I want to go to my home country for visa stamping now, What are my options to update the work location?

Do I have to go for an amendment ? or will I have an option of updating work location in my LCA .?

And also what documents should I have to support my H1B with the new client?

Do I have to go for an amendment ? or will I have an option of updating work location in my LCA .?

No you can't update the location, if you need amendment new LCA should file. But in your case i don't think so you need to file amendment but still check with attorney

And also what documents should I have to support my H1B with the new client?

All the documents, I797 approved copy, pay slips, W2s' bank statements, employer/client supporting letters, petition, lca, experience letters, education certificates etc. These are all common documents but sometimes they wont even ask anything at the time of stamping but no other way we need to carry.