H1VISA DENIED IN 2011GOT H4VISA THEN GOT H1 NOW PLANNING H1 VISA

bkvittal

About 8 years ago , my h1b visa got rejected twice in 2011. (with two different petitioners, Indian IT Consulting firms) and finally resorted to H4 depending on my wife's H1B. Soon after getting back to States got my H1B filed by Same Petitioner. Started working again. Having Denied Visa twice , once for the employer that I worked 3 years before VISA denial, one more time some random company that I didn't' work for anytime due to another denial, not traveled in 8 years. Now I am planning to go for H1B visa with a petition by a different employer, an MNC and which is in very good books overall. I have been with this company as FTE for 3 years. SHOULD I be concerned going to H1B visa (after 8 years ). Are there going to be any questions related to my previous Denials ? Can I get held up based on my previous denials ? During those Denied visa interviews I had been grilled around employee - employer relationship and Visa Officer wanted to establish if my employer had enough control on me / my day to day activities.Where I was working from, I mean location of the client or from my employer's? , How often i was seeing my employer? Questions were around who represented what in whole chain of Employer-Vendor-Implementer-Client and how much control each one of them had on me ?

I really appreciate your thoughts and suggestions out of your own experiences

You have to be clear in mind about difference between H1B petition denial and H1B visa denial. H1B petition denial is when employer submits petition and its gets rejected As far as I know DS 160 will not ask about this. H1B visa denial is when you go to H1B visa stamping and they will not give your stamped visa. This is H1B visa denial and this is what they will ask in DS 160.

Are there going to be any questions related to my previous Denials ?-- they have all history so they might ask.

Can I get held up based on my previous denials ?- It might possible they might grill on all questions since they have your entire history.

BE TRUTHFUL WITH THEM.