All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fabolous201

Please share your port of entry experience if you traveled through Etihad.

Hello,

I'm travelling through Eithad airways. And this is my 1st time. I just want to know if anyone had or heard of any bad experiences. Please share.

BTW I'm on H1B.

45 minutes ago, fabolous201 said:

Hello,

I'm travelling through Eithad airways. And this is my 1st time. I just want to know if anyone had or heard of any bad experiences. Please share.

BTW I'm on H1B.

Please Help

Always tell truth - dont carry prohibited items like rice,garbanzo beans, poppy seeds. Tell them if you carry $ cash in hands. Abu dhabi is little quick when compared to port of entry within USA.

I used etihad for flying once, they just asked where you work , which place are you travelling to, showed my baggages on a screen and asked if i carry any prohibited food items.

Don't worry. You will be fine. They have complete US checks in Abu Dhabi. No bad experience for people with right intentions.

All the Port of Entries are one and same. As long as you have enough evidences to prove that you are employed in United States you will have fair chances

all port of entries are same. be truthful and answer to immigration officer. I have been 2 times in Abu Dhabi immigration and its same as all other ports.. Only good thing is once you landed US, pick the bags and go out. No need of waiting longer immigration Qs. In abu dhabi, while waiting for the connecting flight we can finish the immigration formalities. Finally for H1's its the best port i guess.

I flew ETIHAD almost 4 to 5 times and I had immigration check in Abu-Dhabi and it is good always. No worries. Just normal questions where going, where coming, legal status and so on.