EAD went undelivered

immi_query

I had my EAD approved 11/05 on expedite process. Received my wife's EAD on 11/12. Later found on USCIS website that my EAD went back undelivered on 11/16. Couldn't find exact reason from my post office or USCIS. But i had a mail forwarding to another address which i cancelled on 11/06.

Could this be the reason of my EAD getting undelivered?

2ndly my attorney already contacted USCIS for redelivery on 11/29 and confirmed me the same, however the status "Card/Document Production " on USCIS website still has the old message "To contact them within 180 days for re-delivery else USCIS will destroy the card etc ". Shouldnt the status change when they resend the card? pls let me know.

Many thanks !

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I am on the same boat. it says post office is unabl to deliver the document and returned to USCIS.

I did the same thing mail forwarding.

My attny asking me to call the USCIS to resend the documents again.

Let me see.

Thanks,

Raj

• 1 month later...

Did you update your address with USCIS?

No I am on the Same Address, After the inquiry USCIS send me the mail with the tracing number of the EAD to check with USPS PO or reapply the I756 EAD/AP.

I check with USPS PO and they said ..they said they send it back to the sender after 15 days wait.

I am trying to call the USCIS and get it again but need to hold on the call for an hours to get the agent on line.

Killing my brain and painful.

Thanks,

Raj

Archived