All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KP2727

H-1B Transfer in Premium Processing- Not received receipt yet

My H-1B Transfer was filed on 2/4 in Premium processing and didnt receive the receipt yet.  Anyone facing the same issue?

My friend extension was filled in PP on Feb 13th got receipt on 19th and approval on 20th

On 2/26/2020 at 4:01 PM, jnsingh9 said:

Mine was filed in premium as well on Feb 11th with texas Svc center and no receipt yet.

Is the check cashed?

I am facing the same issue with Vermont center. Transfer petition filed in premium processing and still waiting for a receipt notice after a week and half. Not sure if the check was cashed. Anyone of you have any update on yours? 

Hi Jnsingh9  - Any update on your case? I am still waiting for receipt notice and it'll be two weeks tomorrow since it was filed

same here I have applied h1b extn on 2/21 in premium but no receipts and no checks cashed..wondering why is it happening?

it looks like they are returning the applications due to change in the public charge policy in effect. Due to that there is a change in the forms or some extra forms we need to submit that we are not using the medicare or some public funds.

On 3/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, hey_alexa said:

it looks like they are returning the applications due to change in the public charge policy in effect. Due to that there is a change in the forms or some extra forms we need to submit that we are not using the medicare or some public funds.

Can you elaborate on the changes in public charge policy? Is there a weblink you can share? Thank you.

I am on the same boat. My H1b Extension Premium processing applied in Feb 2020 last week (Feb 26th), But still haven't received my receipt number. my employer says that the fee didn't get deducted from their account. I am worried now. Please share your suggestion.