Notice of intent to revoke

asb_21

On 2/15/2020 at 1:30 AM, Sourya said:

Hello,

I recently got my H1B approved for the year 2019 CAP and it was active since October 1st. My status was changed from CPT to H1B. I got a "Notice of Intent Revoke" today from USCIS.

Can someone suggest me the possible options at this point?

1. Can you shed more light into what other details are provided along with the notice if intent to revoke?

2. Are you currently employed? Have you checked with your employer/attorney who handled your petition?

Ok if you ask someone for help you need to give full details. HELP US to HELP YOU.

It looks you have H1B transfer that is pending and Notice you got is for first H1B that is active?

I got a "Notice of Intent Revoke" today from USCIS. ... how you will get that and more over you are saying your employer did not receive anything.

You mean you saw that status online. If thats true and your employer did not get anything that means USCIS for some reason took decision and you need to wait till your employer gets hard copy along with reason in post.

Edited by gopalakrishnach
On 2/17/2020 at 12:49 PM, asb_21 said:

Thanks for the replies.

I am currently employed. I am following up with my employer and they said that they did not yet receive any letter yet. I wanted to check if transfer is a good option. Or will it impact the transferred H1B as well, if approved.

If you transfer and if your employer doesn't reply to the Notice, that might impact the transfer too. Wait for the notice and talk to your attorney on next steps. 

• 3 weeks later...