Did the interview, and interviewer is asking for citation from long time ago.

I just finished my interview and placed on hold for my application. The reason was that I did not have the citation numbers for tickets I got on 2010 (left turn ticket) 2011 (cell phone ticket) and 2013 (stop sign ticket).

Fortunately, I was able to get the citation copy of the 2013 from police department (Glendale), and only citation number for the 2010 (they said this copy was purged). The one I got on 2011 was from different police department (LA). However, I could not find the citation number in anywhere. I visited three different local police station, Supreme court and Metropolitan court. None of them were able to find my citation number. My last shot was the Report and Identification Division in LADT, and they told me they will send USCIS a letter if they do not find any record.

At this point, what should I do? None of tickets were over $500 and I paid all the fines right away with clearing traffic schools.

It seems like my 2011 and 2010 tickets can be problematic.