All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
math1919

Travel with Automatic Visa Revalidation

Hello,

My H1B stamping with old employer expired 6 years back. I switched employed twice after that. My current i94 is valid until 2022.

Can I travel to Canada/Mexico and still use automatic visa revalidation since I have switched employers?

11 hours ago, math1919 said:

Hello,

My H1B stamping with old employer expired 6 years back. I switched employed twice after that. My current i94 is valid until 2022.

Can I travel to Canada/Mexico and still use automatic visa revalidation since I have switched employers?

Even after switching employers you should be able to use AVR if you meet the other requirements like not more than 30 days and not going for visa stamping and few more. I don't see any time limit which says the visa should not have expired in past 1 year or something like that.

On 2/10/2020 at 10:08 AM, User099 said:

Even after switching employers you should be able to use AVR if you meet the other requirements like not more than 30 days and not going for visa stamping and few more. I don't see any time limit which says the visa should not have expired in past 1 year or something like that.

thanks!