Fresh H1B while the other H1B is under review

2h1's

Hi,

Employer A has filed my first H1b in April 2018. It was approved in November 2018 and when i went for stamping in January 2019, i was issued a 221g and in October 2019, the case was sent back to USCIS for review by Hyderabad Consulate. Employer A has hired a attorney and working on it to get re-approval. Not sure if it will get revoked or will get reaffirmation. Meanwhile I am working for an Indian MNC and they are ready to file a fresh H1 in April 2020. Will the old H1 have any impact on the new one if its gets picked in the lottery. Is there anything that I or my employer A can do to smoothen the process.  Can someone advice quickly.

@User009  @gopalakrishnach Hi, thanks for the reply. 221G was regarding job position at end client. Client letter was submitted but its a small company with just few employees. My employers version is though its a small company, the project is going on and the job position is existing. May be hyd. consulate is not convinced with the job position and sent it back to USCIS. No other complication involved in the previous petition. Do you think it will impact the current one.

On 2/13/2020 at 3:11 PM, 2h1's said:

@User009  @gopalakrishnach Hi, thanks for the reply. 221G was regarding job position at end client. Client letter was submitted but its a small company with just few employees. My employers version is though its a small company, the project is going on and the job position is existing. May be hyd. consulate is not convinced with the job position and sent it back to USCIS. No other complication involved in the previous petition. Do you think it will impact the current one.

Find a new job and it will not be a issue. You will have to withdraw the current visa application and do a new one.