corrupt VFS worker and fingerprint change

Am gonna start by giving some background. I have a hunch that some group has been following me for years. You would certainly feel and know if someone has been chasing you for 13 years, your intelligence will help you identify that something is wrong.              I was as discreet as possible when I went to airport to vfs Delhi and gave my fingerprint to VFS. There were 2 guys who paired up and started tracking me. They identified me the second I entered the place at concourse and started acoompanying me inside, (replaced himself with a girl on outside counter) closely monitoring which counter is being assigned to me of the 14 counters . While one guy stood outside watching and asking me which is my counter number, the second guy said he will track this from inside and went into the room. The camera would have everything recorded. After I went to counter, the second guy joined the 1st guy into the room.                       I gave my prints, DS-160, smiled at camera, asked the guy if this information can be fiddled with from inside. The guy said that's impossible. Since I have no choice, I left.                               I have a strong feeling that the 2 guys were onto something. Who do I approach to ensure that my details were not fiddled with?

Edited by SupariSharma

Am not sure there is a remedy or anyone to care or heed. That's number 1. No one is there for us, know that.

At best, I can hope that they only stole the finger prints and the answers on DS-160 for impersonation, they took the DS-160 answers. This is the only scenario that will work in my favor, unfortunately.

I can sit around for a month and dream about some parallel universe, where the fingerprints will not be replaced with some leech's fingerprints. USCIS does not store fingerprints and has no control; Just to prove how gullible they are, they go an extra step and outsource the critical Identity recognition like fingerprinting to a 3rd party called VFS.

Locals who are willing to scan fingerprints all day, with not much else to do, join VFS with local currency salary. Salary in India for someone like that ++ the chances that someone will embed and infiltrate a place like that are a 1000%. I don't trust VFS at all. This should all be done by the Officers in the US Consulate who are designated CIA and not by local galeej who is a BA and will get in to do favors for Dadas for money.

Edited by SupariSharma

Okay, an update to this. I panic when I see something like that, but it is for a reason.

So here is the remedy :-

1. Do not take DS - 160 answers/questions to the VFS, they will somehow find a way to take that from you. Leave that in the house.

2. Take only 2 pages and PASSPORT

i) DS-160 Confirmation page its a one page document with the 2nd and 3rd page instructions

ii) Visa Confirmation Page - the page where it asks you whether it should email it to you

3. Do NOT give your Mother's Maiden Name

4. Do NOT give your EMAIL address, they will hound you for it, do not give it, lie if you have to

5. Now, for someone vanilla like me, I gave away everything to these hounders. What to do in that case? This is also useful for people who have already submitted the documents and fingerprinting and are waiting to meet the officer

a. Enter the cgi federal website (make sure this is a miserable password and no one can crack it)

b. This is the account that is very important. Change personal details on the left panel

c. After our visa information, there is a section with confirmation number "AA00xxxxx" Take a note of this number

d. Go to ceac state gov site and attempt to modify the previous application, it will say that its been submitted already and you are given option to create a new one. Create a new one. You will get another "AA..." number

e.  Enter the new AA confirmation number on the CGI Federal website and click on SAVE.

As a tip, if your MM name has been compromised, change that with a .. if possible. I also sent an email to fraud@ustraveldocs.com

After my stamping, I will update you on what happened. If there are discrepancies to what you have entered like you have traveled to London as tourist and that's not there in the 160, there will be serious probing. Just play serious and act serious.....GL!

Edited by SupariSharma
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, SupariSharma said:

Am gonna start by giving some background. I have a hunch that some group has been following me for years. You would certainly feel and know if someone has been chasing you for 13 years, your intelligence will help you identify that something is wrong.              I was as discreet as possible when I went to airport to vfs Delhi and gave my fingerprint to VFS. There were 2 guys who paired up and started tracking me. They identified me the second I entered the place at concourse and started acoompanying me inside, (replaced himself with a girl on outside counter) closely monitoring which counter is being assigned to me of the 14 counters . While one guy stood outside watching and asking me which is my counter number, the second guy said he will track this from inside and went into the room. The camera would have everything recorded. After I went to counter, the second guy joined the 1st guy into the room.                       I gave my prints, DS-160, smiled at camera, asked the guy if this information can be fiddled with from inside. The guy said that's impossible. Since I have no choice, I left.                               I have a strong feeling that the 2 guys were onto something. Who do I approach to ensure that my details were not fiddled with?

Inspite of all this, how could you have still smiled at the camera?