Applying Greencard for Parents with in five years of getting greencard?

Hello All,

I hope I can get some help. I have lived in US for over 21 years (all legal) but only received my permanent residency three years ago due to the time it took to clear the category my application was applied in. But, these 21 years also meant my Parents are now old and they need me more than ever. I would like to bring them to US to stay with me and apply their green card. Now, the problem is it has not been five years since I got my own Green Card and could not apply for citizenship, that I intend to do.
Is there any way, based on the number of years of stay, or something else that I can bring my Parents to stay with me permanently? They are not in the age group or in health condition to travel frequently.
I know Murthy Sir and his team has a way out for all kinds of immigration situation and I hope to get some recommendations/suggestions.

Thank you!

Abhay Kumar

Seems like you can't.

Your eligibility to be sponsor your parents in the United States depends on whether you are a U.S. Citizen or a lawful permanent resident (has  Green Card).

• A U.S. citizen may sponsor his or her close family members for a Green Card.  This includes their:
    • Husband or wife
    • Unmarried children under 21 years of age
    • Unmarried son or daughter over 21
    • Married son or daughter of any age
    • Brother or sister, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old, or
    • Parent, if the sponsor is at least 21 years old.
  • A Green Card holder (not a U.S. Citizen) may also sponsor their relative for a Green Card if the relative is their:
  • Husband or wife, or
  • Unmarried son or daughter of any age.

In any case, the sponsor must be able to provide proof of the relationship.