H1B transfer pending since 22 months

Hi Team,

Its regarding H1B transfer.

My current employer has filed a case to USCIS for my h1b transfer from previous employer through normal process and documents got submitted in 2018 Apr 6th to USCIS and i got case number at that time.

But I didn’t get any update on my case till now and status is showing is “CASE WAS RECEIVED”.We have rasied a service request which case outside normal process scenario few months back but it got closed without any update

Last Month, my employer changed to premium process as well, but still i didn’t get any update through premium after one month as well.I have called USCIS help desk yesterday and explain my case,so they raised again one more service request which case outside normal process scenario

Center is California which we submitted.

Can you please let me know how to handle my case to get update.Since almost 2 years i am waiting for responce.

and my end date which i given in documents is February 28th 2020 which it's coming in a month.How to handle my case to get an update and extend

You should be able to transfer to a new employer or if the same employer can file a H1 for a different job it might help. I would not have high hopes on the current petition even if its approved it will be till Feb 28. They will ask for new documents. 

But the if attorney or employer has any idea as to why USCIS has this pending for so long will help. If they don't, then consult with an other attorney to get a second opinion.