RFE on new amendment due to old amendment

himateja

HI ,

My visa is approved with client A till july 2022. I chanded to client B in august 2019 and filed amendment  "old amendment", again changed to client C in december 2019 and filed for "new amendment" . Got RFE for the new amendment that old amendment is in pending state and cannot give response to new amendment till status of the old amendment is known.

uscics words:"until old amendment is adjudicated, the beneficiary is not considered to be in a valid non-imigrant status at the time of petition is filed.Therefore the present request to amend the stay may not be adjudicated until decision was reached on old amendment"

1) Can we withdraw old amendment and send withdrawl letter  response to new amendment rfe?

2) if old amendment is withdrawn will there be problem to new amendment?

3)Employer request for withdrawl of old amendment now after we got rfe for new one. Am i in trouble?

4)if there is a problem is it better to transfer my visa to another comapny?

Thanks

Teja

3 hours ago, himateja said:

HI ,

My visa is approved with client A till july 2022. I chanded to client B in august 2019 and filed amendment  "old amendment", again changed to client C in december 2019 and filed for "new amendment" . Got RFE for the new amendment that old amendment is in pending state and cannot give response to new amendment till status of the old amendment is known.

uscics words:"until old amendment is adjudicated, the beneficiary is not considered to be in a valid non-imigrant status at the time of petition is filed.Therefore the present request to amend the stay may not be adjudicated until decision was reached on old amendment"

1) Can we withdraw old amendment and send withdrawl letter  response to new amendment rfe?

2) if old amendment is withdrawn will there be problem to new amendment?

3)Employer request for withdrawl of old amendment now after we got rfe for new one. Am i in trouble?

4)if there is a problem is it better to transfer my visa to another comapny?

Thanks

Teja