H4 visa stamping just before H1B spouse is switching employer

My wife is in India and yet to book an appointment for H4 Visa interview (not eligible for drop box). Say, she gets the H4 VISA stamped based on my H1B approval for Employer A. Her Visa would show name of Employer A on it. Say, when she is still in India, I switch to Employer B.

Question:

1. Can she travel to the US with her stamped H4 visa that shows Employer A name on it when H1B spouse is with Employer B during her travel?
2. If Yes to above question-- At port of entry, should she mention that the husband is still with Employer A?
3. OR Should my wife wait until I switch to Employer B and use Employer B's H1B approval for her interview?

Kindly clarify. Appreicate your response. Thank you.

11 hours ago, bob_immi said:

My wife is in India and yet to book an appointment for H4 Visa interview (not eligible for drop box). Say, she gets the H4 VISA stamped based on my H1B approval for Employer A. Her Visa would show name of Employer A on it. Say, when she is still in India, I switch to Employer B.

Question:

1. Can she travel to the US with her stamped H4 visa that shows Employer A name on it when H1B spouse is with Employer B during her travel?
2. If Yes to above question-- At port of entry, should she mention that the husband is still with Employer A?
3. OR Should my wife wait until I switch to Employer B and use Employer B's H1B approval for her interview?

Kindly clarify. Appreicate your response. Thank you.

1. Yes.

2. No, she can show the new I-797.

3. If you have option of waiting then that is the best way.

1, Yes. At POE ask her to show your H1 I797 approval notice from Emp B and they will issue an I94 on the bases of the new approval notice.

2. She should say the name of the employer you will be working at that time. NOT the employer you will work for in the future or NOT the employer you worked in the past. CURRENT EMPLOYER.

3. She can go with Emp A's approval notice if you are still working for Emp A or wait for Emp B's approval notice. But don't go for interview or travel while your transfer is pending.

Edited by User099
typo
16 hours ago, User099 said:

1, Yes. At POE ask her to show your H1 I797 approval notice from Emp B and they will issue an I94 on the bases of the new approval notice.

2. She should say the name of the employer you will be working at that time. NOT the employer you will work for in the future or NOT the employer you worked in the past. CURRENT EMPLOYER.

3. She can go with Emp A's approval notice if you are still working for Emp A or wait for Emp B's approval notice. But don't go for interview or travel while your transfer is pending.

Thanks a lot User099 for your reply. very helpful insight in your #3. Appreciate it.