Approved I-140 but no records found FOIA system.

Kris01

I am mentioning my case and query below. I would appreciate if anybody can help and guide me with quick replies & answers..

My I140 was approved in February 2001 from my previous company A.

I recently checked in USCIS web site and it still shows my I140 in approved status.

I have the I140 Receipt notice with me but not the I140 approval notice.

I am currently working in India with company B.

My current  company B  is ready to process my green card and wants a copy my Original    I140  approval notice for using the priority date (PD).

My previous company A no longer exist.

I contacted FOIA online and created a request to get a copy of my approved I-140. The FOIA responded saying that my records are not found in their system.  Please advise what should I do next. I want to get a copy of my approved I-140 at the earliest.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. I had attached a scanned copy of my receipt petition with the receipt/Lin number and also a screenshot of USCIS case status screen which shows my Lin number and says my case has been approved on February 2001. I have submitted whatever document and information I had.

I have also sent a mail to FOIAPAquestions@uscis.ghs.gov. attaching the above documents but no response.

I don't know what else I can do to proceed further. If you or someone here can advise it would be highly appreciated. I look forward to your early response. 

Thanks