Attended interview at Hyd on Dec 27th, Visa Approved but still not received passport

Oblesh

any one have similar situation? I have attended emergency appointment on Dec 27th and VO approved took passport, but still now no update on passport.

Here is my Story:

1) I have Initially scheduled Appointment for Dec 23rd Bio metric & 24 Visa interview

2) Got Message on Dec 20th saying my visa interview cancelled due Federal holiday Declared by US gov and all the Dec 24th  appointments  moved to Jan 10th and bio metric should be attended same scheduled dates.

3) I have raised a request for emergency appointment due my sons school.

4) I have attended Bi metric on Dec 23 11 AM  as per schedule.

5) I got email confirmation saying my emergency appointment got approved on Dec 23rd afternoon but there is no chances left for me to reschedule online because i have used all the chances.

6)  Spoke to Customer service on Dec 23, 24, 25 to know next steps on how to schedule appointent

7) Dec 26th spoke to Customer service again and they escalated to back office then in an hour i got email from Consulate General confirming my appointment on Dec 27th

8.) attended interview on Dec 27th , VO asked 3-4 basic questions and said visa approved. He took my passport.( Mine is full time to big client in US so nothing much asked)

9) after that head ache started no update on passport pick up and if i call customer service they are saying its in process with embassy. After Dec 27th initial 1-2 days passport status was showing passport with Embassy but now status showing there is no status for passport number mentioned.

10) finally spoke to attorney and he advised to reply to same email which i got with appointment confirmation, i did on Saturday

11) Still now no response , its weird story . if any one can provide some inputs that would help.

Thanks you

On 1/14/2020 at 8:24 AM, Oblesh said:

any one have similar situation? I have attended emergency appointment on Dec 27th and VO approved took passport, but still now no update on passport.

Here is my Story:

1) I have Initially scheduled Appointment for Dec 23rd Bio metric & 24 Visa interview

2) Got Message on Dec 20th saying my visa interview cancelled due Federal holiday Declared by US gov and all the Dec 24th  appointments  moved to Jan 10th and bio metric should be attended same scheduled dates.

3) I have raised a request for emergency appointment due my sons school.

4) I have attended Bi metric on Dec 23 11 AM  as per schedule.

5) I got email confirmation saying my emergency appointment got approved on Dec 23rd afternoon but there is no chances left for me to reschedule online because i have used all the chances.

6)  Spoke to Customer service on Dec 23, 24, 25 to know next steps on how to schedule appointent

7) Dec 26th spoke to Customer service again and they escalated to back office then in an hour i got email from Consulate General confirming my appointment on Dec 27th

8.) attended interview on Dec 27th , VO asked 3-4 basic questions and said visa approved. He took my passport.( Mine is full time to big client in US so nothing much asked)

9) after that head ache started no update on passport pick up and if i call customer service they are saying its in process with embassy. After Dec 27th initial 1-2 days passport status was showing passport with Embassy but now status showing there is no status for passport number mentioned.

10) finally spoke to attorney and he advised to reply to same email which i got with appointment confirmation, i did on Saturday

11) Still now no response , its weird story . if any one can provide some inputs that would help.

Thanks you

Tricky situation. Might be delayed because of holiday season. You might response in a week or two.

Mine took 22 calendar days, so I wouldn’t worry too much. It is a pain and a big inconvenience ofcourse not know when exactly you’ll get the pp back, especially with kids involved.

sounds like you’re checking the cgi website for passport status. Did you also keep checking the ceac website? That will till you the visa status.