H1 to H4 COS DS-160 Questions

I am on H1-B VISA until jan31st 2020, but applying for a H4 visa in home country in February 2020.

Have a few questions regarding DS-160 and Visa appointment

DS-160

1. Current employment Information : Should I state "currently employed " as I am completing the application before January or should it be "NOT EMPLOYED" as I am attending the interview in February 2020?

2. If the answer to the previous question is "NOT EMPLOYED", the previous employment end date should be mentioned, in this case it is January 31st. But it will not allow me to select a later date, so what date should be mentioned here?

Visa Appointment Scheduling :

1. Should the Principal Applicant's name be the Spouse Name and Principal Applicant Visa class H1-B?

2. There is a section "PETITIONER" where the following information is asked

Petitioner's name: Should this be spouse's (H1-B visa holder) employer name?

Receipt Number, Start date and end date: Should this be the information stated in the H1B approval notice of the spouse?       

1 hour ago, jkreddy79 said:

I am on H1-B VISA until jan31st 2020, but applying for a H4 visa in home country in February 2020.

DS-160

1. Current employment Information : Should I state "currently employed " as I am completing the application before January or should it be "NOT EMPLOYED" as I am attending the interview in February 2020?

2. If the answer to the previous question is "NOT EMPLOYED", the previous employment end date should be mentioned, in this case it is January 31st. But it will not allow me to select a later date, so what date should be mentioned here?

1. Should the Principal Applicant's name be the Spouse Name and Principal Applicant Visa class H1-B?

Receipt Number, Start date and end date: Should this be the information stated in the H1B approval notice of the spouse?       

1. You can state currently employed and let the visa officer know if they ask you a question about employment.

1. Yes, spouse name and H-1 B.

2. Petitioner name is your spouse employer name. Yes, the info needs to be from your spouse H-1 B I-797 document.

7 hours ago, jkreddy79 said:

DS-160

You can mention you are currently employed in DS160 and if the CO asks you can mention that the job ended on Jan 31st after submitting the DS160.

1. Principal applicant will be your spouse and class be H1B

2. Petitioners name: will be the employer of your spouse and dates will be as per your spouse's I797 approval notice.

7 hours ago, jkreddy79 said:

DS-160

You can mention you are currently employed in DS160 and if the CO asks you can mention that the job ended on Jan 31st after submitting the DS160.

1. Principal applicant will be your spouse and class be H1B

2. Petitioners name: will be the employer of your spouse and dates will be as per your spouse's I797 approval notice.