Ds-160 have you been arrested Urgent need help?

mdummy

I have been going through NYC Subway and swiped at  handicapped tunnel it didnt went through(its monthly pass), I went through the tunnel . 

Cop showed and issued pink summons to attend NYC Criminal court. I tried to explain but he didnt. 

So I am worried like its my end of my world, but gods grace when I called the court to confirm the date they said COP entered my details wrong so court didnt

admitted the case at all and told me no need to come to court. I went to court and got the disposition from the clerk. 

now I want to travel to India worred what to  enter for DS-160 Arrest quesiton? 

DS-160 asks: Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action? ... 

Should I say yes or no ? I am confused. 

1) Is pink summons comes under arrest? no fingure prints nothing. 

2) Not convicted since the court didnt accepted as the fault case. 

i m running the same in the boat - i did hit & run 

and next day cop came and did not arrest and no finger print taken but took my id, insurance etc and told me to collect collision report from California High Way Patrol office- 

in the collision report it said i need to charged with hit and run felony

i have called court and they said they still did not receive the file from CHP...

two months back incident happened

i need to travel to India and I am not sure If my name is already in the FBI and if i will be detained just by name and not by finger prints.

22 hours ago, speedticket said:

i m running the same in the boat - i did hit & run 

and next day cop came and did not arrest and no finger print taken but took my id, insurance etc and told me to collect collision report from California High Way Patrol office- 

in the collision report it said i need to charged with hit and run felony

i have called court and they said they still did not receive the file from CHP...

two months back incident happened

i need to travel to India and I am not sure If my name is already in the FBI and if i will be detained just by name and not by finger prints.

You are innocent then but this is big case if u declare also you wont get visa easily.

• 11 months later...