All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrav85

Subsequent Visa Stamping in India, after DUI

Hi All,

Has someone recently gone to India and got visa stamped with DUI, 2nd or 3rd time after the original visa stamping (1st time) post the DUI? 

I had my incident in Jan 2015 and went to India in September 2015 for my marriage and got Visa stamped. I have had H1B extensions successfully here. Now, I am planning to go to India this year. Just want to know, if someone has gone for visa stamping in the recent times with a DUI for 2nd or 3rd time visa stamping.

Are you being asked to go for Medical Evaluation if you have the medical reports with you from the first time?

How many weeks does it take to get the visa stamped? 

Please advise. 

you already said yes in 2015 Jan ....

are you now still required to say Yes in DS-160 for "have you been arrested or convicted ?"

Edited by speedticket

On 1/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, mrav85 said:

Hi All,

Has someone recently gone to India and got visa stamped with DUI, 2nd or 3rd time after the original visa stamping (1st time) post the DUI? 

I had my incident in Jan 2015 and went to India in September 2015 for my marriage and got Visa stamped. I have had H1B extensions successfully here. Now, I am planning to go to India this year. Just want to know, if someone has gone for visa stamping in the recent times with a DUI for 2nd or 3rd time visa stamping.

Are you being asked to go for Medical Evaluation if you have the medical reports with you from the first time?

How many weeks does it take to get the visa stamped? 

Please advise. 

it purely depends on consulate 

some were asked again, some dont 

Hi

can you tell us we have to submit all the court records while submitting the i-129 form for h1-b extension ?