All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vijay Vank

Visa Stamping Interview Clarification

Hello,

I am full timer in top firm since July 2019 and my petition is valid till 2022 and I140 approved from previous employer. Sometime in 2017 when I was a consultant, I changed from one project to another for a short period of 8 months, the amendment was never filed since I was working from home but for a different state where my client was. Would that be an issue when I go a visa stamping now or would that be a red flag now for a visa interview? 

Help is much appreciated

Regards
Vj

20 hours ago, Vijay Vank said:

Hello,

I am full timer in top firm since July 2019 and my petition is valid till 2022 and I140 approved from previous employer. Sometime in 2017 when I was a consultant, I changed from one project to another for a short period of 8 months, the amendment was never filed since I was working from home but for a different state where my client was. Would that be an issue when I go a visa stamping now or would that be a red flag now for a visa interview? 

Help is much appreciated

Regards
Vj

Should not be an issue. But just be prepared to answer in case of any questions.

Thanks for your responses in this regard. Now, lets assume they do ask a question on that as to why I did not file an amendment, what would be the ideal or sensible answer to justify that?

Vj

On 1/10/2020 at 7:41 AM, Vijay Vank said:

Thanks for your responses in this regard. Now, lets assume they do ask a question on that as to why I did not file an amendment, what would be the ideal or sensible answer to justify that?

Vj

You can say it is the companies administrative mixup