H4 Stamping / I94 Question

My spouse’s previous I94 had expired earlier on 6/17/2019, and as such I had filed her H4 extension from my previous company to extended her stay on 4/8/2019.

I then switched my company on August and my new company’s attorney filed her H4 extension on 8/5/2019 . I have received my spouse’s approved H4 petition filed by new company attorney on 23rd December-2019, and as expected the validity of the petition and the I-94 form attached to the I797 petition filed by them is from 8/5/2019 to 6/9/2022 .

The H4 petition filed by my previous company on 4/8/2019 was also approved on 19th December - 2019 , but both the start date & the validity of this petition and the I-94 form attached to this petition is from 6/18/2020 instead of 6/18/2019 . This seems to be a mistake or an error on part of USCIS and as such I had reached out to USCIS at the customer service center to correct the error, but of late I did not received any call back from the Tier 2 officer even after 2 attempts .

My spouse has a planned travel to India in few weeks, and she would be doing her H4 stamping based on the approved H4 petition from my current(new) company .

However due to the gap between the last I94 expiry (6/17/2019) and start of new I-94 from(8/5/2019), is there any cause for concern during stamping or port of entry ? Should I still continue to reach out to USCIS to correct her start date of the I94 issued as part of her old H4 extension filed previously?

Please do let me know . Would really appreciate if you can provide some guidance on the best way forward .

• 2 weeks later...