Proof of completion of Probation/Sheriff's Weekend Work Program/DUI Fines for N400

Viju2019

Hi Experts,
I have an upcoming Naturalization interview in February and I understand I need to be carrying proof of completion of Probation (I dont have a probation officer), proof of completion of sheriff's weekend work program and that I have completed all the fines towards the DUI violation. Can you advise how I can get proof of completion of probation as well as the Weekend Work Program? I dont have any document that outlines the same that I received once probation was completed. Also though I have paid all the fines and have receipts for individual transations, there is no document I have that states that I have paid all fines in full and nothing is outstanding. Could you please guide what I should be doing? Also kindly let me know if some of these (and which ones) are not necessary for carrying to the naturalization interview.