H1-B Cap exemption of a revoked petition

cyberlord

Hi Members,

I got my H1-B approved in October 2013 and traveled to USA in December 2013. I stayed there for about 2 years and returned back to India in November 2015.

I have about 4 years remaining on my 6 years of H1-B.

When I checked my case status online (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do), I see this message for my receipt number:

my_logo.png

Revocation Notice Was Sent

"On March 29, 2016, we revoked the approval of your case, Receipt Number EAC1XXXXXXXX9, and mailed you a revocation notice. It explains the reasons for our action. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your revocation notice by April 12, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

Questions

I'm in India and would like to travel to USA for work and an employer has shown interest to file an H1-B for me.

1. Can this employer file cap-exempt H1-B even though my approval was revoked as mentioned above?

2. Will I have to go through the lottery again?

3. What does H1-B approval's revocation mean? What is the difference between withdrawal and revocation?

Thanks and Regards,

CL