Urgent help needed - DS 160 question and H4 start date?

Hello,

Need urgent advice:

I came to USA on h4 visa in March of 2015 and then got a COS to F1 visa from June 2016. I am currently on STEM OPT and would like to move back to H4 visa.

My questions in bullets:

1.       While filing the DS 160, it asked me: ‘Do you have a previous H4 visa (spouse/child of a temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee applicant)?

·        What should be my answer? (I am confused because I am currently on F1 but had an h4 previously and not currently)

2.       My husband entered USA with Company A and later changed to company B in April 2017. he is currently with company B and his current visa is valid till March 2020 and he has already got his extension for same company till March 2023 (valid from March 2020).

·       In this situation should we use the extension application no while filling the DS160?

·       Also, I plan to travel India in Jan 2020 and return by Feb 2020, in this case is there any potential risk for my start date on h4 visa?

Appreciate your prompt responses.