H1B visa Stamping for Employer B without resigning EmployerA

Currently I am working in US for Employer A and H1B extension is in process with USCIS and received RFE recently(still pending to response RFE). Meanwhile in between got offer from EmployerB and they filed for H1B transfer and they received rfe which partly related to maintenance of status. Because Employer B filed for H1B extension when I94 was expired and also I am staying 240days period. Now employer B planning to response RFE by applying in consular mode.

Following are my questions:
1. If EmployerB H1B gets approved in consular mode, Can I continue working for Employer A for few days until I depart USA?
2. Can I attend US consular interview(H1B visa stamping) in India for Employer B  without resigning Employer A. If visa gets approved, then I am planning to resign employer A and re-enter US and start working for employer B?. In case visa gets denied in US embassy, then I am planning to continue with EMployer A in India itself?

Please let me know your valuable inputs

Thanks in Advance

On 1/5/2020 at 2:57 AM, sowshri said:

Currently I am working in US for Employer A and H1B extension is in process with USCIS and received RFE recently(still pending to response RFE). Meanwhile in between got offer from EmployerB and they filed for H1B transfer and they received rfe which partly related to maintenance of status. Because Employer B filed for H1B extension when I94 was expired and also I am staying 240days period. Now employer B planning to response RFE by applying in consular mode.

Following are my questions:
1. If EmployerB H1B gets approved in consular mode, Can I continue working for Employer A for few days until I depart USA?
2. Can I attend US consular interview(H1B visa stamping) in India for Employer B  without resigning Employer A. If visa gets approved, then I am planning to resign employer A and re-enter US and start working for employer B?. In case visa gets denied in US embassy, then I am planning to continue with EMployer A in India itself?

Please let me know your valuable inputs

Thanks in Advance

1. Yes.

2. You can.