H1-B stamping (Dropbox) with multiple I-797s

I'm going for my 4th H1-B stamping and my employer has changed since the last stamping. I am eligible for Dropbox and Interview Waiver. I have two active I-797s, one from the new employer (where I'm currently employed full-time) and one from the old employer where I am on an unpaid leave of absence (at my request and with their approval). The Dropbox document requirements stated in the letter are: photocopy of current I-797. Should I submit both I-797s or just the one from the new employer (which is the one I have filled in the DS-160 application)?

Thank you!

On 1/3/2020 at 7:27 PM, LeaveOfAbsenceOnH1-B said:

I'm going for my 4th H1-B stamping and my employer has changed since the last stamping. I am eligible for Dropbox and Interview Waiver. I have two active I-797s, one from the new employer (where I'm currently employed full-time) and one from the old employer where I am on an unpaid leave of absence (at my request and with their approval). The Dropbox document requirements stated in the letter are: photocopy of current I-797. Should I submit both I-797s or just the one from the new employer (which is the one I have filled in the DS-160 application)?

Thank you!

One from the new employer.