H1B Approved with no documents requested

Am1989

Hello

I've been working on an L1A individual visa in the US in a reputed tech firm. Earlier this year, my H1B Cap was also approved with a consular notify. Various personal circumstances required me to stay in the country and I didn't leave to activate my H1B. I decided to file for L1A individual renewal instead since that was possible without me leaving the US. My L1A PED and I-94 expiry date was Oct 2019 and I filed for renewal before that, however, my L1A renewal was first RFEd and then denied in the US. When I received my L1 denial, I left the country immediately and came to Chennai to activate my H1B

I visited the Chennai consulate this morning and had quite a curious situation. My visa interview lasted for less than 2 minutes and was not asked for any documentation whatsoever. The following are the sequence of events:

• Reach the counter and requested for passport, which I hand over
  • Asked if I am here for my company visa renewal - to which I just replied 'Yes'
  • Asked my Job designation, company location, if I am employed full time, my salary and my tenure - all of which I answer
  • Asked if I have received a Labor Law booklet to which I reply "Yes'
  • Informed my visa was approved.

After I collected the approval slip and walked out, I started thinking if the question I was asked about my visa 'approval' can cause any issues. I was technically not there for a renewal - I was there to activate and stamp my H1B visa that is a different category than what I was already on. 

Question: Can this specific and unique situation lead to any issues for me for approval? There's no way the officer assumed that I was there for an L1 renewal right? The sticker on my passport and all other details on their system would have displayed H1B and I may just be overthinking it. I am checking to see if I should make my plans to travel to the US or wait till I receive my passport. 

Thanks in advance for your inputs.