Having 1 valid stamp from Employer B and stamping with Emp A under Admin Processing

Hi,

I was working with Employer A  in USA from which my extension was denied. During extension process I got offer from Employer B and they filed my transfer petition in Consular Processing after denial. It went under 221G but got approved in 20 days and I got the stamping done with Employer B. Meanwhile Employer A filed my petition too and it got approved. Since they would need stamping done with there name on the Visa for my travel I reappeared for Stamping and it went under 221g today. My question is

1) Can I still travel to US with Employer B's valid stamp on Passport while my Visa Stamping process is under Admin Processing with Employer A?

2) If yes, Can there be questions about current 221G at port of Entry ? Please suggest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 7:09 AM, amrita2711 said:

Hi,

I was working with Employer A  in USA from which my extension was denied. During extension process I got offer from Employer B and they filed my transfer petition in Consular Processing after denial. It went under 221G but got approved in 20 days and I got the stamping done with Employer B. Meanwhile Employer A filed my petition too and it got approved. Since they would need stamping done with there name on the Visa for my travel I reappeared for Stamping and it went under 221g today. My question is

1) Can I still travel to US with Employer B's valid stamp on Passport while my Visa Stamping process is under Admin Processing with Employer A?

2) If yes, Can there be questions about current 221G at port of Entry ? Please suggest.

If you are joining employer A on arrival to US you need to wait for your 221G to be cleared.

If you are joining employer B on arrival to US you can travel since you have valid visa with employer B.