urgent power of attorney for H1

rajkumar.t08

Hi,

Two people cheated my dad, he gave collateral on his property to the bank. The chated guys took money from the bank for around two crores. Right now the bank is owning my dad's property.

In another 15 days, it will go to auction, so we decided to buy the property.

But bak is telling we can't register in my name, my brother's name, or my parent's name. Is it legal, if so according to which Indian law number is it correct?

So we decided to register the property in my wife's name and my wife is in the US with me. So we are planning to give power of attorney to my wife's dad or mother and then register in my wife's name. Is it legal, if so according to which Indian law number is it correct?

And later we are planning to register in my name and my brother's name and this can be done after how many hours, by dividing the property into two halves. Is it legal, if so according to which Indian law number is it correct? .

One auditor gave us all this information and he said no registration fees. But 1% I need to pay, is it for a bank or for the auditor Is it legal, if so according to which Indian law number is it correct?

Do we need to pay GST, is there any way to skip the taxes.  If so according to which Indian law number is it correct? 

I am in the US, how can I get the power of attorney for me and my wife without going to Indian consulate.

Bank asked to pay Initially 18 lakhs, after 15 days I need to pay 20 lakhs and after 2 months I need to pay 140 lakhs.  What's the correct way to pay this money, so that bank doesn't cheat us. My relatives said they will give us 50 lakhs, do I need to show any proof for that. Is it legal, if so according to which Indian law number is it correct?