Re applying for F1 visa for a PhD degree

hanraj

I am a masters graduate student who is living in the US since 5 year(2014-2019). I have an arrest record on 2016 and was charged as felony for retail theft . The court had put me on the pretrial diversion program and after successful completion the charges were ultimately dismissed .there is no conviction on my record and now the case is expunged .

On 2018 march i went to india for my marriage and while returning back on f1 visa i came to know that my visa was revoked . I had to stay back and apply for f2  dependent visa . My visa was held on july 2018 fo f2 . The VO asked about the case and other details and had put my case on Admin Processing . After 15 days my visa was approved . Since then i have been in the US on dependent visa first it was f2 then i applied for COS to h4 . 

Now i want to pursue Phd in Computer science , for which i require F1 visa . I had come to India to apply for F1 visa which was held on November 21st 2019. The VO said the the visa is approved and did not ask anything about the case . But online i could see that my case was under admin processing . Afetr 15 days i got my passport back but the case remained on Admin Processing . They gave me a green slip asking for court documents . 

On 6th December they received my documents along with passport . 

On 19th December , its saying the passport dispatched by the case is again on Admin Processing and since 6th December the Case has not been updated online . 

What could be the reason ? What are chances of getting the F1 visa approved in my case ?

Please do help .